Job Title: Artist Relations and Distribution Manager
Job Description: We're looking for an ambitious and highly organised person to join our music team based in Leeds City Centre. As ‘Artist Relations and Distribution Manager' you'll be the first point of contact for artists, DJ’s, clients and radio stations around the world when they deal with Distorted.
You'll be organised, efficient and a great communicator, creating new relationships with ease and comfortable talking to big names in music and radio. You’ll be tasked with growing our roster of partner radio stations across multiple platforms and in every country around the world. You’ll then work with these partner stations to grow the listener base of our music shows.
As well as creating new relationships and increasing our audiences, you'll be managing the current partnerships we have with broadcasters and keeping in day-to-day contact with our roster of some of the biggest artists, DJs and brands in electronic music.
- A great people person with excellent communication skills. You'll be chatting to radio stations and clients all day every day so if you enjoy communicating, this could be the role for you.
- A comprehensive knowledge of every show we produce and syndicate and an understanding of the electronic music scene. You can't sell the shows we make if you don't know them first. You'll be expected to have answers to every question a radio station might have and you'll have it on the tip of your tongue.
- Excellent copy-writing skills. Not only will you be speaking to people from countries and cultures all over the world, you’ll need to use our bespoke portal to gather data and write up regular reports and documents to give our clients an understanding of how they’re performing on a global scale.
Nice to have:
- Audio production skills. If you can use Ableton, Audition or even audacity it’ll help you understand what we do as a company more and there might be production opportunities for certain clients.
- Video production skills. Although not essential, the ability to put together a basic video for social media or youtube.
- A basic understanding of social media practices. From time to time you might be updating a clients Twitter, Soundcloud or Youtube account so you’ll need to know your way around the back end of these domains.
- A love for tea-rounds!
You don’t need any official qualifications and we don’t need a traditional CV - just tell us what you’re about, the experience you have and why you think you’d fit in.
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience.
Please email: email@example.com